DtSQL is an universal database query and editor tool for developers and database administrators to Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases. It can access most databases and can be used on all major operating systems. It can ceate, alter, view and drop database objects, such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on.
Supported Databases : Cache, DB2, Derby, Firebird, FrontBase, H2, HSQLDB, Informix, Ingres, JDatastore, MaxDB, Mckoi, Mimer, MySQL, Oracle, PointBase, PostgresSQL, Solid, SQLite, SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, Sybase (ASE)
1. Browse database objects, such as schemas, tables, columns, constraints, views, indexes, triggers, procedures, functions, sequences, and so on.
2. create, alter, view and drop database objects, such as tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on.
3. edit database table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types. Filter, sort and search query result. Insert, duplicate, update, and delete database table data. Redo or undo last database table data change.
4. Help tools to build select, insert, update, delete SQL scripts of most databases
5. Import database data from various formats
6. Export database data (single table/multiple tables/query result) in various formats